Last Updated: Friday - 09/24/2010
Week of June 24, 2002
St. Paul Diocese announces priest postings
Special to the WCR
Bishop Luc Bouchard has announced the following pastoral changes in the Diocese of St. Paul:
- Father Gerard Gauthier is appointed vicar general of the diocese effective May 10, while remaining pastor of St. John the Baptist Parish in Fort McMurray.
- Father Martin Jubinville, ordained a priest June 14, is appointed assistant priest at St. Paulís Cathedral, effective June 14.
- Oblate Father Dinh Hoanh, who was administrator of parishes in St. Vincent, Lafond and Brosseau returns for a visit to Vietnam effective May 26.
- Father Limneo (Nong) Zamora Jr., is appointed administrator of parishes in Fort Kent and Elk Point, effective July 1.
- Oblate Father Camillo Prosdocimo is appointed administrator of parishes in Saddle Lake and Brosseau effective June 9.
- Father Richard Hanaczewski, who was pastor in Lac La Biche and its missions, is appointed administrator in Mallaig, St. Lina, St. Vincent and Goodridge effective July 1.
- Oblate Father Aloysius Roy, is appointed pastor in Lac La Biche, Venice/Hylo, Lac La Biche Mission, Big Bay/Owl River, Heart Lake, Elinor Lake and Beaver Lake Reserve, effective July 1.
- Mrs. Denise Jalbert replaces Msgr. Jean-Luc Pigeon, P.H., as financial administrator of the diocese effective June 14.
- Msgr. Jean-Luc Pigeon, P.H. remains chancellor of the diocese.
- Father Martin Badiola is on a leave of absence since May 14.
Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 -- Western Catholic Reporter
Our mission: To serve our readers by bringing the Gospel to bear on current issues in the Church and in secular culture through accurate news coverage and reflective commentary.